PAO x MakerBay Online Co-Design Workshop and Sharing Session
SEPT 22, 2020
Initiated by People’s Architecture Office (PAO) ‘Learning at Play’ examines the influence design and architecture can have on learning outcomes, by means of researching, developing, testing and analysing innovative learning tools. Through a series of experimental workshops taking place within schools, festivals and museums that focuses on early learners, the project develops new spatial designs and learning tools that aim to catalyse design thinking, intending to impact learners and the wider field of design and education.
This special Co-Design Sharing Session and Workshop delves into the following questions:
- What is the role of space in education?
- How can we improve learning environments?
- How can spatial arrangements and spatial tools influence learning?
- What does early childhood play-based education look like in the US and mainland China?
- Junlei LI, Saul Zaentz senior lecturer in early childhood education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Caitlin Malloy, Executive Director Newtowne School Boston
- Yao TANG, Deputy Director of Early Childhood Education Leping Social Entrepreneur Foundation
- James Shen, Principal People’s Architecture Office and Anouchka van Driel, Innovation Lead at People’s Architecture Office
The session is facilitated and moderated by Maria Li (MakerBay)
Date and Time
Tue, September 22, 2020
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM HKT
More information: https://www.eventbrite.hk/e/learning-at-play-a-co-design-and-sharing-workshop-tickets-121030394167#